There is no doubt about it, the electrisave is helping to change the energy usage habits of households throughout the UK, helping to save energy, money and our environment…
…the whole range of features, that the electrisave has to offer, provides you with complete control over your energy usage inside your home.
Key features of an electrisave
Below you will find an overview of the electrisave’s key features, should you require any further details please do not hesitate to forward your enquiry to us using our contact us page.
- Easy to install and programme
- No need to change your existing meter- sensors clip directly onto your existing electricity meter’s cabling
- Portable, easily moved from room to room
- Easy to read- large LCD display
- Programmable to current and/or individual electricity tariffs
- You know in an instant how much electricity you are using, how much it is costing you and how much you are potentially wasting
- The monitor shows just how many greenhouse gases are being generated by your current electricity usage
- 12 months warranty is included (excludes batteries)
- The monitor displays temperature and humidity levels to show the comfort level inside your home or office
- An audible alarm can be set to notify of excessive electricity usage
- The monitor can display £, $ and Euro
- Additional sensors are available for 2 and 3 phase supply
- A very important feature is that the monitor can be used as a safety check to see if any electrical appliance has been unnecessarily left on before leaving your home or workplace
- The electrisave can be taken with you when you move house or sold as an additional feature of your existing home.